Ready to begin your career in cosmetic tattoo?
Train with the best in the cosmetic make up industry.
SCALP, HAIRLINE & MICROBLADING PIGMENTATION
One of the fastest growing trends in cosmetic tattoo is Scalp Micropigmentation (also called Tricopigmentation) & Scalp Microblading - the technique of simulating hair follicles using pigment to mimic natural strands of hair.
An extremely rewarding treatment to offer to both men and women experiencing hair loss, thinning hair or alopecia.
What you'll learn
By applying strokes and / or dots to the temple area, hair part and full hairline, this technique has become a popular alternative to hair follicle replacement treatments.
The unique Master Hand Method of teaching, provides students with advanced level training that allows them to master this very specialised technique. This course includes:
- How to apply hair strokes with microblading
- How to apply dots using machine micropigmentation
- How to combine these two techniques to achieve greater volume and density
- How to determine the best technique for the individual
- The unique Master Hand Colour Method for achieving multi-dimensional results
- Theory of all sizes of needles
- Colour Theory
No beauty therapy or medical qualifications is required
Please note, “Maintain Infection Control” is required in the states of Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania
& W.A and we do strongly recommend all students to obtain this.
There is an online course available through TAFE or a number of other online companies. Recognition
of Prior Learning (RPL) is available. Please contact us to discuss.
Duration, pricing and Inclusions
4 DAY / $5,497
($6797 INC. MACHINE)